Sunday, April 6, 2008

pens

yay. im finally using pens instead of pencils in school. i think thats good. because the up sides of using pens is that i can write faster.

and i just discovered a new down side. i was in school. my paper didn't get marked by the teacher. for some strange reason...so, i asked my friend to...mark for me(the teacher said that i couldn't mark my homework. for another strange reason(my teacher is strange)). and that 'friend' i mean, 'classmate' was unluckily-ly, the class environmental leader. yea, f**k. so, i had to use correction tape to...erase. and, he complained that i used too much freaking correction tape. crap that.

but im still gonna use pen though. i hate environmental leaders. harry biatches. wait. i was an environmental leader last year. oh damn.

No comments: