Thursday, April 10, 2008

hookers

awww. i didn't post yesterday. so sad. i think ill just do a short post about nothing.

i had to do some weird heart thing on tuesday. i had to write a letter to a friend about how he 'helped me' with something. wrote about someone lending me money while i didn't really need it and had nothing really that much to do about my life. because people don't really do that good things to me that often. and my teacher said that it must come from your heart. the big roundish thing that keeps you alive and make heart shots so cool and badass. and that people in my class don't really do that many things that acually go all the way to my heart partly because my heart is very...deep and that my classmates and just plain evil. so i will kill them now.

hey! this wasn't that short!

No comments: