Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dental Check-up

i had to go for a dental check-up today. i was lucky. yay. my teeth were fairly good. the dental...person said that i knew how to brush fairly goodly. hehe, goodly. doodle. so, unluckily, i was the last...in the three people that came with me. which means, i had to be with the dental person BY MYSELF.

i was playing with the little magnets on the wall. i made a person! it looked so cute. and i made a house for him to stay in! and so, back to the story. she(the dental person(and yes, she is a woman...in her fourtys, perverts)) said that i didn't need any polishing. thank god.

i think i was the only one who got fair for their dental check-up. like i said, lucky me.

P.S. i used CAPS instead of bold because im using my mom's mac. so, NO BOLD. i hope i get my com fixed soon...

No comments: