Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hungry...

I'm hungry. A little hungry. Not that much though. It's only 7pm. Why am I hungry. Why. Why. I gonna eat a bun.

5 minutes later...

I'm back. I ate a bun to prove a point. From eating a bun to posting a post on a Wednesday at 7pm. I do stuff, lots o' stuff. Oh no. I just remembered. I'm not hungry! Oh yea, I ate a bun. Wow. Buns are nice. Cheeeeeese. Cheese. Mouse. Mice eat cheese. They also are mammals. A mouse (plural mice) is a small mammal that belongs to one of numerous species of rodents. The best known mouse species is the common house mouse (Mus musculus). It is found in nearly all countries and, as the laboratory mouse,serves as an important model organism in biology, and is also a popular pet. The American white-footed mouse (Peromyscus leucopus) and the deer mouse (Peromyscus maniculatus) also sometimes live in houses. These species of mice live commensally with humans. I got that from wikipedia. Hmmm... dinner is almost ready. I've been typing for ten minutes. Are you readers out there thirsty? Well, water is a common chemical substance that is essential to all known forms of life.[1] In typical usage, water refers only to its liquid form or state, but the substance also has a solid state, ice, and a gaseous state, water vapor. About 1,460 teratonnes (Tt) of water covers 71% of the Earth's surface, mostly in oceans and other large water bodies, with 1.6% of water below ground in aquifers and 0.001% in the air as vapor, clouds (formed of solid and liquid water particles suspended in air), and precipitation.[2] Some of the Earth's water is contained within man-made and natural objects near the Earth's surface such as water towers, animal and plant bodies, manufactured products, and food stores. More wikipedia usage. You readers will never drink or finish reading this! Muhahahahaahahah! Muhahaahahahahahahaah! Umm...this is a way to use wikipedia. I'm bored. I think I should write more! I'm writing a lot. Typing. Typing a lot. I using a Acer TravelMate 4150 laptop. And I'm charging. At around 7:30pm then i'll stop. I getting bored again. But don't stop reading readers. that's your job. to read posts! don't give up yet! Pie. Pi. Maths. When a circle's diameter is 1, its circumference is pi. Don't worry. I'm not gonna give pi to 5 thousand places again. Like last time. More wiki. Pi or π is one of the most important mathematical constants, approximately equal to 3.14159. It represents the ratio of any circle's circumference to its diameter in Euclidean geometry, which is the same as the ratio of a circle's area to the square of its radius. Many formulas from mathematics, science, and engineering include π. please don't sue me. I'm done! It's about 7:30pm. 7:27pm to be near to what time it is. Sorry. can't spell exzact. ecentc. exzaxt. azcant. excate. Heh... Ok! I'm done!!!!!!!!!

No comments: