Thursday, February 28, 2008

Exams part 3

RESULTS. ummm...this is like my worries of the exams came back to haunt me. thats all i can say. yup, results(of the exams(if you were wondering)). ok fine, i just have to admit. i didn't get my results back. wait a minute, i did. nevermind...this will all be clearer if i explain.

I DID GET MY EXAM RESULTS BACK. but just my chinese. most likely it's because my chinese teacher has nothing better to do than mark all 27 papers 1 hour after my chinese exam ends.

i would get soooooooooo much punishment if my chinese teacher reads this. but the chances are low. i don't think my chinese teacher even knows how to read english. wait, she does. oh no.

1 comment:

D@isy said...

school hols starting on 8th mar for a week, u hv to do more assignments. all subjects esp chinese! depending on your results...CA1 is a warning of how well or bad you do...so u only have from now to mar 8th to play ok...