Sunday, August 10, 2008

sigh....

sigh....Ten days with no posts. A lot has happened in ten days. I got a new phone, Olympics, National day, my art project, exams and other stuff...and I just want to get over with them and just post it all in one post.

so, here goes...

First, I want to start with my new phone. It's a samsung J750. And yeah, Its a slide. It has...uhh...3G capabilities, 1.3 megapixel camera and camcorder, stereo MP3 player, image editor, bluetooth, web browser and calendar. AND OTHER STUFF. And I mentioned bluetooth because this was the first phone that had bluetooth...and a camera. and that could at least listen to music. yay!




Ok, next, I want to talk about the art project. Its some kind of balloon mask thing. The teacher gave 1 month to do it...agh. I don't have anything to write about. ummmm.... the balloon exploded once..........

MOVING ON, National Day. yeah. Actually, we missed this. We went out. To watch the dark night! yay! But, I didn't really miss it. I went to see one of the rehearsals about a month ago. No offense, but that and the Olympics, uhhhh....no competition.

No comments: